These sugar-free gum drops are easy to make and have just 27 calories and 4g of carbohydrate per serving.
1 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener plus some to roll the candy in later
2 (.3oz) boxes Sugar-Free Jello, any flavor
2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan.
3. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil over Medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
5. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours until firm.
6. Remove the sheet of gum drops and cut into 1/2 inch squares. Put the gum drops in a shallow bowl.
7. Sprinkle squares with granulated sweetener and mix to coat all sides.
Keywords: Sugar-Free Gum Drops, Low Carb Gum Drops, Gluten-Free Gum Drops