These low carb and Keto raspberry gummies are an easy treat that you make with just Jello and cream.
I love Jello.
It’s just so versatile. You can eat it. You can wrestle in it, and you can even do practical jokes with it. I am thinking about the pilot episode of the British version of The Office, when Tim pranks his desk mate Gareth by submerging his stapler in Jello. (video below) It was a wonderful prank.
But let’s talk about using Jello for good.
These low carb treats are somewhere between a gummy candy and a fat bomb. They’ve got a bright raspberry flavor and a creamy jelled texture. And they only have 1g carb per four candies. Yep, these gummy candies really have just 1g net carbs.
And no, I’m not pranking you.
Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cream Jello Gummies
These low carb raspberry gummies are an easy treat that you make with just Jello and cream.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Amreican
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 4 candies
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Low Carb Raspberry Gummies, Keto Raspberry Gummies, Sugar-Free Raspberry Gummies
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.