Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cream Jello Gummies
I love Jello.
It's just so versatile. You can eat it. You can wrestle in it, and you can even do practical jokes with it. I am thinking about the pilot episode of The Office, when Jim pranks his desk mate Dwight by submerging his stapler in Jello. (below)
Although, I should say that the Jello stapler prank originated in the British version of The Office. (below)
In that instance it was Tim pranking his desk mate Gareth. But the scenes are remarkably similar. In places it's word for word. It's fun watching them back to back.
But let's take a minute and make some Jello snacks first.
These low carb treats are somewhere between a gummy candy and a fat bomb. They've got a bright raspberry flavor and a creamy jelled texture. And they only have 1g carb per four candies. But the best part is that the chill time is one hour.
That's enough time to watch the British and American Office pilots back to back. Score!
Low Carb Raspberry Cream Jello Gummies
- 1 (.3 oz) package Sugar Free Raspberry Jello
- 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener, optional*
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
*The Jello has its own sweetener, so a second sweetener isn't necessary. I think it mellows out the other sweetener, but if you don't have it then it will still be delicious.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 5 MIN
CHILL TIME: 1 HRS
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 4 bon bon sized candies Calories 119 Fat 11g Protein 2g Carb 1g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 1g