Low Carb Keto Candied Pecans
I try not to write too many "OMG, this recipe is soooo good!" posts. I try.
But oh my gosh, this recipe is so good.
You need to just stop what you are doing and go make these candied pecans. It takes, like, 20 minutes and then you've got these irresistible nutty confections.
Soooooo good. (I'm sorry!)
Low Carb Candied Pecans
2 cups pecan halves
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Golden Lakanto Sweetener or equivalent granulated sweetener
2 tablespoons Yacon Syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the butter, sweetener, yacon syrup, cinnamon and salt in a small pan over medium heat. Cook until fully dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Mix in the pecans so that they are completely covered.
4. Add in a single layer to the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes, stirring once. Stay close to the oven for the last 5 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
6. Cool on the pan.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN COOK TIME: 16 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 1/4 cup Calories 241 Total Fat 25g Protein 3g Carbs 5g Fiber 3g Net Carbs 2g