This recipe for low carb twice baked faux-tatoes uses cauliflower to stand in for potatoes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8 x 11 inch or 9 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Add cauliflower florets to a microwave safe bowl and add a 1/2 inch of water. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 minutes on High. Drain well.
3. Add cauliflower, cream cheese, salt, pepper and sour cream to a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, parsley, 3/4 of the scallions, and 2/3 of crumbled bacon bits.
5. Add mixture to the prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions. Loosely cover with a piece of tin foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the tin foil and bake about 10 minutes more, or until the cheese is slightly browned.
Keywords: Low Carb Twice Baked Cauliflower, Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower, Paleo Twice Baked Cauliflower