These low carb and Keto honey roasted peanuts are just the thing for when you are feeling snacky.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.
Snacks are everything when you are on a low carb diet. And if you don’t have something low carb to nosh on when you are feeling snacky, then you are sunk. Take it from me.
So today I’m going to share a very basic recipe for honey roasted peanuts.
It’s the kind of snack you would buy at the concession stand at a movie theater. So of course I have the “Let’s All Go to the Lobby” song stuck in my head. (video below) I could watch those snacks hotfoot it to the Lobby all day.
These low carb honey roasted peanuts are not, strictly speaking, made from peanuts and honey. I used Swerve’s new brown sugar substitute to sweeten the nuts. And it worked out great. You’ll have a tasty handful of sweet roasted peanuts with only 3g net carb.
So let’s all go to the Lobby, and get ourselves a treat.
Low Carb Honey Roasted Peanuts
These low carb honey roasted peanuts are just the thing for when you are feeling snacky.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
3. Add brown sugar substitute, cinnamon and vanilla and mix well to combine.
4. Add peanuts and mix well to coat.
5. Spread nuts evenly on the parchment covered cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle granulated sweetener over nuts.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, watching closely so that they don’t darken and burn.
8. Allow to cool on the pan for 1/2 hour and then break the clumps of peanuts up with your hands.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 24
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 9
Keywords: low carb honey roasted peanuts, keto honey roasted peanuts, peanuts
If you like this recipe for Honey Roasted Peanuts, you might like my recipes for Peanut Brittle, Almond Brittle or Candied Pecans.