It might sound a little bit weird to drink a chocolate avocado shake but it tastes amazing. And each low carb and Keto shake has just 6g net carbs.
I just made the most delicious low carb milkshake.
It’s this thick and creamy, chocolate avocado shake.
I almost didn’t add the word avocado to the name though, because the taste is so subtle. You really don’t notice that it’s there, but it adds in some good fat and a little extra nutrition. This shake is a great dairy free milkshake option for breakfast, or as an after dinner dessert.
Yep, this is one versatile chocolate milkshake.
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Avocado Shake
It might sound s little bit weird to drink a chocolate avocado shake but it tastes amazing. And each shake has just 6g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, well mixed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
1. Add coconut milk, cocoa powder, sweetener, avocado, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth. Add some water if it’s too thick to drink.
2. Add in ice and blend until thick and creamy.
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 34
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 6
If you liked this low carb shake recipe, then you might like my recipe for Raspberry Protein Shakes.
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.