1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease the wells of a mini bundt cake pan. Make sure to get shortening into all the cracks.
2. In a medium sized bowl, sift together almond flour, cinnamon, spice mix, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, mix together butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
4. Quickly mix in pumpkin.
5. Mix in eggs, one at a time, alternating with dry ingredients until everything is fully combined.
6. Pour batter into the wells of the mini bundt cake pan. The batter will rise so leave some room at the top of the wells.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
9. Take a cooling rack and place it on top of the mini bundt cake pan. Hold the two together and flip them over to release the cakes from the pan.
10. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes before icing.
11. Mix together icing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle icing on top of the mini bundt cakes.