1. Core the cabbage and pull off the first layer of outer leaves.
2. In a large soup pot, cook the whole head of cabbage in enough boiling water to cover about 3 minutes or just until outer leaves are softened. Remove cabbage from water; remove as many leaves as can easily be removed. Return cabbage to water; repeat process until 12 leaves are removed.
3. Process cauliflower in food processor until it is finely chopped, about the size of rice.
4. Mix the parsley, beef, garlic, salt and raw cauliflower in a medium sized bowl. Beat the egg and mix in well.
5. Mix up the tomato sauce, water, sour cream and sweetener in a small bowl. Pour half of the tomato sauce into a standard 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
6. Lay a cabbage leaf flat on the counter. Slash the bottom vein if it doesn't seem pliable. Add 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture to the cabbage and roll up like a burrito. Add the cabbage roll to the casserole dish.
7. Repeat until you've run out of filling. Cover the rolls in the remaining sauce.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, turning the cabbage rolls halfway through.