This recipe for Low Carb Strawberry Frozen Yogurt might be the most delicious dessert on this site. And each scoop has just 84 calories and 4g net carbs. It’s really really good.
2 pounds fresh strawberries, diced
1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
2 cups plain non-nat Greek yogurt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons gin or vodka*, optional
1. Add strawberries to a medium sized bowl and sprinkle sweetener on top. Mix well.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to macerate. Stir every 15 minutes or so.
3. Add strawberries, strawberry liquid, yogurt, cream and gin or vodka to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, 30-60 seconds. Taste for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired. The amount of sweetener you’ll need is based on how sour the strawberries yogurt that you use are.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions, usually from 20-35 minutes. The frozen yogurt will be the consistency of soft serve ice cream when it’s done.
5. Add to a resealable container and freeze for 3-4 hours until hardened enough to scoop.
6. The frozen yogurt will be very hard after several hours. Leave it on the counter to soften for 10-20 minutes before scooping it out.
* Resist the urge to add more alcohol. It will turn the frozen yogurt into slush.
Keywords: Low Carb Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, Keto Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, Sugar-Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt