This easy Instant Pot egg salad is a recipe that you can make in less than 15 minutes. It’s a versatile salad that is compliant for Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, THM and Whole30 diets. And each serving has just 1g net carbs.
9 large eggs
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
3 tablespoons scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Find a baking dish or pan that fits inside your Instant Pot.
2. Spray dish with cooking spray. Add eggs.
3. Add water to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Put the dish on top of the rack that came with the Instant Pot.
4. Pressure cook for 5-6 minutes depending on how done you like your hard boiled eggs. You’re going to need to experiment a little bit with cook times depending on the size of your dish. The smaller the dish, the thicker the egg loaf and the more time you need to cook it for. After cook time is up, allow to sit and steam for another 2 minutes. Quick release the steam and remove the dish from the Instant Pot. If the eggs aren’t cooked enough, then put the dish back into the Instant Pot to cook for a few more minutes in the residual heat.
5. Remove the cooked egg loaf from the dish using a rubber spatula. Chop into 1/4 – 1/2 inch pieces.
6. Mix eggs with mayonnaise, red bell peppers, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper.
7. Chill in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Instant Pot Egg Salad, Keto Egg Salad, Best Egg Salad