Sometimes I find the most delightful things on Youtube.
Here’s something great that I found this morning. It’s the actresses who play the Schuyler Sisters in Hamilton singing Billy Joel’s “For the Longest Time. (video below)
I would listen to these three sing the phonebook.
They are so talented. I listen to Hamilton all the time, so it was nice to find something new. And the song is the perfect amount of time to take a break and eat a healthy snack.
How about this low carb Keto cucumber salad?
It’s a “free food” as they say. One cup of this salad has only 230 calories and less than 2g net carbs. So it’s very good for you, and very tasty to boot. This salad is good by itself or as a side along with a piece of fish or meat.
I predict that you’ll be enjoying this recipe “for the longest time”.
Low Carb Keto Tangy Cucumber Salad
This recipe for low carb tangy cucumber salad is a great side with only 2g net carbs. It’s basically a free food.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 9 cups 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- 3 large seedless cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, including dark green ends, sliced
1. Thinly slice cucumbers using a mandolin or knife. Slice scallions, including dark green ends.
2. Mix up the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sweetener, salt and pepper.
3. Mix cumber and scallions with dressing and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so that the flavors meld.
4. Can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: <1
- Protein: <1
Keywords: Low Carb Cucumber Salad, Keto Cucumber Salad, Paleo Cucumber Salad
You’ll need this specialty ingredient: