1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper too.
2. Add almonds and pecans on the cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
3. Add coconut flakes to the cookie sheet and bake for 2-3 minutes more until browned.
4. In an small microwave safe bowl, microwave almond butter and coconut butter for 30 seconds. Mix well until combined.
5. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together egg whites and sweetener.
6. Add butter mixture to egg mixture and mix well to combine.
7. Add toasted nuts and coconut flakes to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few times to break the nuts up.
8. Slowly mix nuts and coconut into the wet mixture.
9. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and fold into the nut mixture.
10. Add granola mix to the parchment covered 9 x 9 inch pan and use a spatula to smooth it down.
11. Bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and the top is firm.
12. Cool for 30 minutes.
13. In a small microwave safe bowl, mix together chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted and combined. Stir in powdered sweetener.
14. Drizzle chocolate over granola bars. Freeze for 15 minutes to set the chocolate.
15. Cut down the middle. Then cut the rest into 12 bars.