Greetings fellow low carb travelers.
What am I up to? Well I’m glad you asked. It’s 9:30 am but I’m munching on low carb peanut butter cookies and catching up on the late night television that I missed while I was sleeping. If you follow this blog at all, you know that I am a big James Corden fan. So I’m watching this sketch called “Crosswalk” where he puts on musicals in the crosswalk outside his studio. It’s pretty hilarious.
But you are probably here for the low carb cookies.
Apologies for the delay. Today we are going to make easy low carb peanut butter cookies that are flourless and have only 4 ingredients. Pretty cool.
To make these cookies you start by mixing together peanut butter, sugar-free sweetener, some cinnamon and an egg.
Then you scoop out the dough in rounded tablespoons, roll them into balls and bake them up. And you are done. In about 15 minutes you’ve got a dozen low carb peanut butter cookies with only 3g net carbs each.
And you’ve got time to watch as much late night television as you want.
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These are 4 ingredient low carb cookies that come together in less about 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
1 cup unsweetened peanut butter, smooth or chunky as desired
6 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients with a fork in a medium sized bowl.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Form the dough into balls with the palms of your hands.
- Wet a fork and use it to press a criss cross pattern onto each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges firm up.
- The cookies will be soft coming out of the oven but will firm up as they cool. Allow to cool completely before removing them from the cookies sheet.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies, Keto Peanut Butter Cookies, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies