I've been on a bit of a gummy kick lately.
They are just so tasty, I can't stop making them.
So far I’ve shared recipes for:
And today I made Orange Creamsicle flavored gummies using Sugar-Free Orange Jello and heavy whipping cream.
This recipe is easy, delicious, and very popular with children. And if you don't like orange flavor, no worries. It works with any flavor of Sugar-Free Jello. Just take your pick and enjoy!
(Orange you glad you read this post?)
Low Carb Keto Orange Creamsicle Gummies
These low carb orange creamsicle gummies have just 1g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (.3 oz) package Sugar-Free Orange Jello
- 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 4 candies
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Low Carb Creamsicle Gummy, Keto Creamsicle Gummy, Sugar-Free Creamsicle Gummy