Low Carb Keto Orange Creamsicle Gummies
I've been on a bit of a gummy kick lately.
They are just so tasty, I can't stop making them.
And today I made Orange Creamsicle flavored gummies using Sugar-Free Orange Jello and heavy whipping cream.
This recipe is easy, delicious, and very popular with children. And if you don't like orange flavor, no worries. It works with any flavor of Sugar-Free Jello. Just take your pick and enjoy!
(Orange you glad you read this post?)
Sugar Free Creamsicle Gummies
1 (.3 oz) package Sugar-Free Orange Jello
2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1/2 cup cold water
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 5 MIN
CHILL TIME: 1 HR
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 4 bon bon sized candies Calories 119 Fat 11g Protein 2g Carb 1g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 1g