This recipe for Sugar Free Strawberries and Cream Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity treat with only 48 calories and 3g carbs.
1 (.3 oz) box of Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
3/4 cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 can Reddi Whip (you’ll only use 1/2 cup total)
1. Add 3/4 cup boiling water to a medium sized bowl. Pour in Jello powder and stir until fully dissolved.
2. Make 1 cup ice water by measuring out 1 cup of ice, and pouring water in until it fills the cup.
3. Add ice water to the dissolved Jello and mix until ice melts and Jello thickens.
4. Add Jello mixture and 1 cup yogurt to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the Jello into serving glasses or a medium sized bowl and chill for 2 hours.
6. Top each Jello cup with Reddi Whip and serve. Make sure to add Reddi Whip right before serving because it melts and becomes runny very quickly.
STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOGRAPHS ARE BELOW THE RECIPE
Keywords: Sugar Free Jello Gelatin, Sugar Free Strawberry Jello, Sugar Free Jello Cups