This recipe for sugar free sherbet is a very refreshing frozen treat that you can make in minutes with your blender. It’s an easy low carb and Keto dessert with zero sugar and zero carbs.
Here’s a useful tip.
You can make your own sugar free sherbet in the blender in just a few short minutes. It’s as easy a recipe as they come. You just dissolve Sugar Free Jello and sweetener in water, add cream and then blend it with ice in the blender.
And you’re done! Now you can kick back and enjoy your icy sugar free treat.
Low Carb Keto Blender Sherbet
This is a very refreshing frozen treat that you can make in minutes with your blender.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (.3 oz) package of Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup very cold water
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup ice
1. Mix together the sweetener and Jello powder in a small bowl.
2. Stir in 1/3 cup boiling water to dissolve.
3. Stir in 1/3 cup very cold water to cool it down.
4. Stir in 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream.
5. Add ice to the blender and pour in the Jello liquid.
6. Blend until fully combined.
7. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: <1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: <1
Keywords: Low Carb Sherbet, Keto Sherbet, Sugar-Free Sherbet
If you liked this low carb frozen treat, then you might like my recipes for Rhubarb Cobbler Ice Cream, Blueberry Ice Cream or Rainbow Sherbert.