This is a popular recipe for low carb Sugar-Free Jello yogurt whips. It’s a quick and easy dessert or snack with only 35 calories and 2g net carbs per serving.
1 (.3 oz) package Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup cold water
1 cup (8 oz) plain non-fat Greek yogurt*
1. Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add cold water.
2. Chill until cool, about 30 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and bubbly. Alternately, you can add the Jello and yogurt into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. This will whip more air into the Jello than if you use an electric mixer, but the mixture will separate into a creamy whipped top layer and a thin normal Jello layer on the bottom. My personal preference is to use the blender and just eat the yummy whipped layer.
4. Pour into 4 (1 cup) bowls or (8 oz) ramekins.
5. Chill for about 2 hours until firm.
*This recipe was updated 6-17-19 to lower the carbs by using Greek yogurt instead of plain full fat yogurt. Regular plain yogurt will work just as well, but the net carbs will be 4g per serving.
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Whip, Keto Jello Whip, Sugar-Free Jello Whip