Low Carb Keto Corned Beef Hash
St. Patrick's Day has come and gone.
Now what do I do with all this corned beef?
Let's make a hash of it, shall we?
Hash has always been my go-to whenever I have extra meat that I don't know what to do with. Add some onions and potatoes and you're golden. But now that I'm on a low carb diet, potatoes are off limits. Problem!
Luckily, cauliflower can act as a good low carb stand-in in this corned beef hash recipe.
So just fry up some cauliflower and onions, steam it for a few minutes, and then add in your corned beef. Soon you'll have a great low carb breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Low Carb Corned Beef Hash
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 cups cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
2 cups corned beef, diced
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Dice the onions and corned beef and chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Add water to the pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Remove the lid and add in the corned beef. Cook for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 12 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving size: 1 cup Calories 137 Total Fat 9 Protein 8g Carbs 7g Fiber 2g Net Carbs 5g