It might sound weird to sweeten pork rinds and eat them like kettle corn but it tastes amazing. And each serving has less than 1g net carbs.
1. Cut pork rinds into quarters so that they are in bite size pieces. Add to a large bowl.
2. Add the butter, sweetener and vanilla to a medium sized saucepan and cook over Medium heat until dissolved.
3. Bring to a low boil and then lower the heat to Low and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. It’s easy to burn the caramel so stop as soon as it becomes a deep golden brown color.
4. In four increments, pour the caramel sauce over the pork rinds and stir to coat.
5. Place the pork rinds on a parchment covered cookie sheet in a single layer so that they don’t clump together. Taste for saltiness and sprinkle a little salt over the pork rinds if desired.
6. Allow to the caramel coating to cool and harden. Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: Low Carb Kettle Corn, Keto Kettle Corn, Low Carb Caramel Corn, Keto Caramel Corn