“When a problem comes along, you must whip it.
Before the cream sits out too long, you must whip it.” -Devo
Today, I’m going to show you how to make Low Carb Jello Yogurt Whips, so, obviously, I have Devo’s “Whip It“ stuck in my head. They really were a highlight of the 1980’s. They were just unabashedly and utterly strange. And they wore wonderful hats.
But I came here today to talk about Jello Yogurt Whips and that’s what I intend to do.
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
Start by dissolving the Jello in the boiling water. Stir in the cold water and then chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Use an electric hand mixer to whip the yogurt together with the Jello. Mix it until it’s light and bubbly.
Pour the Jello mixture into 4 small cups or (8oz) ramekins and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until firm.
And that’s all she wrote.
With minimal effort on your part, you’ll have made a tasty Jello snack or dessert with only 35 calories and 2g net carbs per serving. They are fruity, creamy and light as air. So just remember, that when a problem comes along…
You must whip it.
Low Carb Keto Jello Yogurt Whips
This is a popular recipe for low carb Sugar-Free Jello yogurt whips. It’s a quick and easy dessert or snack with only 35 calories and 2g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 2:40
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
1 (.3 oz) package Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup cold water
1 cup (8 oz) plain non-fat Greek yogurt*
1. Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add cold water.
2. Chill until cool, about 30 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and bubbly. Alternately, you can add the Jello and yogurt into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. This will whip more air into the Jello than if you use an electric mixer, but the mixture will separate into a creamy whipped top layer and a thin normal Jello layer on the bottom. My personal preference is to use the blender and just eat the yummy whipped layer.
4. Pour into 4 (1 cup) bowls or (8 oz) ramekins.
5. Chill for about 2 hours until firm.
*This recipe was updated 6-17-19 to lower the carbs by using Greek yogurt instead of plain full fat yogurt. Regular plain yogurt will work just as well, but the net carbs will be 4g per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 35
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Whip, Keto Jello Whip, Sugar-Free Jello Whip
If you liked this low carb Sugar-Free Jello recipe, then you might like my recipes for Cranberry Pecan Jello Salad, Raspberry Cream Gummies or Strawberry Jello Cream Pie.