It’s fun to make your own egg noodles at home. All you need are eggs, cream cheese and vital wheat gluten.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and cover a large rimmed cookie sheet with a Silpat mat.
2. Add the cream cheese, eggs, vital wheat gluten, salt and pepper to a blender and blend for 1 minute on high.
3. Pour the batter onto the Silpat mat. Rock the cookie sheet back and forth until the batter forms a rectangle. The batter will be very thin.
4. Bake at 325F for 5 minutes, or until just set. It should not be browned at all.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into strips.
6. These are best if they are gently simmered in a sauce or broth for a few minutes.
Keywords: Low Carb Egg Noodles, Keto Egg Noodles, Paleo Egg Noodles